Tuesday, 24 December 2019

25.12.19

Assalamualaikum blogger!!!!

Haluuuuu... Hmmm last kmk update blog tok bulan 9 kan? Huishh lamak yaaa. Bedebu blog mek haha. Al maklumkan future engineer busylah memanjang hahaha!! Chil2.. Okay mek tauk ktk org excited mok tauk kesudahan life kmk after hmmm 2 months before? Yeahhh...

Alright then. Last mek cerita is about the kekecewaan mek rasa time intern ya n with that new guy kan? Ok. That new guy right now is already become my ex!!! HUAHAHAHAHA!!! Lawak nak? Well itong2 bok around 2 months jak kot mek duak kaple. Why?? Ok... Ceritanya bermulaa... Jeng3. Lepas nya balit ke asal usul nya which is di melaka tempat nya belajar. About 2 or 3 weeks gia ka.. Ok jak mek duak. Adalah call and mostly texting laa coz nya tek busy juak dgn benda lain idk what laa. Then after ya, both of us lack of communication. Hmmm dr sia dah nampak masa depan. Ceyyy. Instinct kuat sis. Ok pasya tek, tetibalah satu hari xda ribut xda gunto yg ada time ya jerebu terok jak hahaha. Nya chat kmk and said that nya ada something mok pdh. Ok. Let go. Then he pdh yg nya rasa nya xpat continue the relationship as he said "the feeling is not there". Mek cam shockkk!!! MCM WHAATTTTT????!!!! How can he said that after many memories yg nya dah berik kat kmk?! Mek ng speechless. But actually kmk ng dah dpt agak this thing will happen. But dont know bila masa ya tiba. Just mek terkejut lah sbb its still early for me and him to decide this kind of relationship. Then, xpalah. Mek trimak dgn redha. Tp mek still xpat move on lah nak. Hati mek yg terlukak before tok pun lom abis nya dah nambah parut agik. Aihhhh... I thought that he can heal my wound tp nya polah mek rasa takut and trauma mok ada relationship agik. Seriously. Mek nang xphm. Sampe kinek k kmk still sik jumpa jwpan. I dont think he break up with me becoz of the feelings tp sbb nya tkt yg kmk just take advantage of him to forget my ex. Sbb dolok nya pernah mention pasal love rebound pa benda ya. Maybe that's why kot nya gia. Tp whatever decision that he has made before... I'm sorry I cannot accept that kind of guy. He don't love me but just only like me. Ada sigek analogy tok kmk suka...

"If you like the flower, you will pluck it. But if you love that flower, you will water it daily and keep them fresh and beauty."

Kacak nak analogy tok? Simple to be understand. Kmk explain bg yg xberapa nak paham. Flower yg nya maksudkan is the girl. So means.. If you only like the girl, you just only pick and layan gia jak bila perlu and trash them away bila xperlu or xsuka gik. Sebaliknya, if you really love that girl, you will take care of her daily as you take care of yourself. You always make sure that she be safe in everywhere she go with who. You also will make her day happier and calm instead of giving her pressure. You always made her feel you beside her even though you far away or busy with your work. It is just a matter of love, time, honesty, loyalty and trust. I bet you if you can give this 5 things to your girl, believe me she wont leave you.. She will more appreciate you same goes with guys. This five things that should be cared in relationship if you want it last longer. If not, well you choose to be a flower that only being plucked then. But me, I want a guy that really appreciate me and accept who I am. Don't ever change me just accept my flaws. I know I'm so complicated girl. But trust me, if you give your time more to know me very well I won't let you disappoint with my attitude. I'm not the old Norazah which famous with 'playgirl' during high school. But I'm a new Norazah with full of love and passion with my life especially after all the heartbreak that I've been feel before. It's really enough for me. I want to appreciate my future guy for my future life. That's all. 

Haaaa... Sekali maok nya bespeaking k? Nama dah final year tok, english education mok mantap k tulis report bah. Haha. Ok. So, that's all that I can share to you my beloved blogger. Thanks for being there for me to express my feelings...

#pelangindah97




No comments:

Post a Comment

03.06.2021

 Assalamualaikum guys!!!! Bertemu kembali kita dalam rancangan Azah in the Blogger hahaha. So... Apa khabar tek? Kmk cam biasa alhamdulillah...